Every "User " in using the features and services of the site www.tripal.co is not allowed to:
- Violate any applicable law that includes but is not limited to export control regulations, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or counterfeit advertising, rights of others, intellectual property rights, and others, as well as other rules governed by this agreement.
- Provide any false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, immoral, pornographic, discriminatory or racist information.
- Take action that may confuse suggestion or input systems and or ratings such as displaying, importing or exporting information or feedback from external sites, or using it for purposes unrelated to the www.tripal.co website service
- Provide accounts on the www.tripal.co website services including suggestions or entries and account names to others without the knowledge of TRIPAL.CO.
- Spread spam, unfamiliar content, large amounts of electronic messages, as well as serial messages.
- Spread viruses or any other type of technology that can damage and / or harm the services of the www.tripal.co website, its affiliates and other "users ".
- Incorporate or change any features without exception on the www.tripal.co website service without the knowledge and consent from TRIPAL.CO.
- Storing, replicating, altering, or disseminating the content and features of the www.tripal.co website services, including the manner of service, content, copyrights and intellectual property contained in the www.tripal.co website service.
All "Users " agree not to copy or otherwise use or download any information, text, images, video recordings, directories, documents, databases or advertisements available on www.tripal.co website services or otherwise obtained through the www.tripal.co website service for any purpose, including but not limited to re-selling or redistributing the contents of www.tripal.co website services, mass marketing through email media, unlimited short messages (SMS), ordinary mail or other forms, run a business to rival the services of the www.tripal.co website, or make use of the www.tripal.co website services for commercial purposes outside of transactions with www.tripal.co.
"User " is not allowed to take the contents of www.tripal.co website services systematically to make or compile, either directly or indirectly, collections, compilations, databases or directories either by automated or manual process without the explicit written permission of TRIPAL.CO. Additionally, "Users " may not use such content or material as intended for any purpose not explicitly dealt with in this agreement.
"Users " who create an account on the www.tripal.co website service, hereafter referred to as a registered user and provided with an account name and password when completing the account registration process. Registered Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their account and password provided on the www.tripal.co website service.
Registered User is solely responsible for any activity on behalf of the registered user's account.
Registered User must immediately notify TRIPAL.CO of any alleged unauthorized use that uses the name of a registered user account and ensure that the user is registered out of the account at the end of the activity on the www.tripal.co website service to ensure abuse of the relevant account.
TRIPAL.CO reserves the right to restrict, block, delay, delete, or terminate the services of any account, prohibit access and content to the www.tripal.co website services and take legal steps to keep registered users or other "Users " if TRIPAL.CO considers a registered user or other "Users " has violated any applicable laws, infringe any intellectual property of the parties concerned, or commit an offense that violates the terms set out in this agreement.
That registered users are not allowed to sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, assign, or transfer accounts, user identities and/or password (password) to a third party without prior knowledge and written consent from TRIPAL.CO. TRIPAL.CO may suspend or terminate the account of registered users or accounts of parties receiving transfers from registered users that have sold, offered to sell, granted, transfered, or assigned any content in violation of the terms of this agreement. Due to the limited ability of TRIPAL.CO in identifying this violation, all the consequences and possible risks are the responsibility of the registered user who transfers.
TRIPAL.CO obligations are limited to the provision of www.tripal.co website services.
Services or products sold on the www.tripal.co website service are the sole responsibility of the seller who offers his/her services or goods through the service site www.tripal.co.
Any form of loss caused by the actions of "User " in violation of this agreement is entirely the responsibility of "Users " where TRIPAL.CO is completely free from the demands of the parties who have suffered any loss.
Materials posted on the www.tripal.co website service are provided without any provision or warranty in terms of their accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, TRIPAL.CO and third parties related to TRIPAL.CO hereby exclude: (i) All other terms, warranties and conditions which may be implied by law, customary law or justice law ; (ii) Liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which is borne by the "User " in connection with the www.tripal.co website service or in connection with the use, inability to use, or the consequences of use of the site services www.tripal.co, any websites associated with it and any material placed therein, including, but not limited to, liability for loss of income, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, data loss, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, any other loss of any kind, regardless of how it arises and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, even if it was predictable. This shall have no effect on the obligations of TRIPAL.CO which can not be excluded or restricted under applicable law. "User " agrees that the material posted on the www.tripal.co website service is for information only to assist the "User " in deciding whether to bid or not to bid for services or products. TRIPAL.CO or any employee of TRIPAL.CO shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequences of the User's decision to make or not make any offer or bid.
TRIPAL.CO does not provide any delivery of service or products and is entirely the responsibility of PAL. For the delivery of goods and/or products, "User " agrees not to involve TRIPAL.CO as the owner and manager of the www.tripal.co website and exempt all claims of losses suffered by the buyer within the order delivery process.